Cambium ePMP 1000 GPS Sync Radio, 5 GHz
The Cambium ePMP solution provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances existing infrastructure to provide reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio supports an impressive 200+ Mbps throughput to deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as Voice over IP, video and data to end users. The ePMP is optimized for outdoor applications, offering connectivity of up to 13 miles with one efficient PTP and PMP integrated radio.
Using the 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the Cambium ePMP architecture covers major unlicensed global bands and is a very effective connectivity solution for networks around the world. The Cambium ePMP product range can be configured within PMP or PTP architectures using integrated or connectorized units, offering outstanding flexibility. The wireless manager ensures easy and intuitive network management control and provides a comprehensive view of network topology and performance characteristics.
This model is connectorised for connecting an external anntenna such as the Cambium ePMP 1000 5GHz 90 Degree Sector Antenna or the Cambium ePMP 1000 5GHz 120 Degree Sector Antenna.
- Channel Spacing Configurable on 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range 5150 – 5350 MHz, 5470 - 5875 MHz
- Antenna 90° and 120° sector antennas are available
- Channel Width 20 MHz or 40 MHz
- MAC Layer Cambium Proprietary
- Physical Layer 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Layer 100/1000BaseT, rate auto negotiated (802.3af compliant)
- Protocols Used IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SSH, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, FTP
- Network Management HTTPs, SSH, FTP, SNMPv2c
- VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Antenna Gain 15 dBi (90° sector)
- Max Transmit Power 23 dBm combined (5.8 GHz Band)
- Power Consumption 10 W Maximum, 7.5 W Typical
- Input Voltage 23 to 56 V
- Encryption 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
- Environmental Protection IP55