Cambium ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio, 5GHz
The Cambium ePMP solution provides stable coverage across large service areas and enhances existing infrastructure to provide reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP 1000 Integrated Radio supports an impressive 200+ Mbps throughput to deliver bandwidth-intensive services such as Voice over IP, video and data to end users. The ePMP is optimized for outdoor applications, offering connectivity of up to 13 miles with one efficient PTP and PMP integrated radio.
Using the 5 GHz frequency spectrum, the Cambium ePMP architecture covers major unlicensed global bands and is a very effective connectivity solution for networks around the world.
The Cambium ePMP product range can be configured within PMP or PTP architectures using integrated or connectorized units, offering outstanding flexibility. The wireless manager ensures easy and intuitive network management control and provides a comprehensive view of network topology and performance characteristics.
Automatic CPE transmit power controll
High Front-back AP and CPE antenna isolation
- Channel Spacing Configurable on 5 MHz increments
- Frequency Range 5150 – 5350 MHz, 5470 - 5875 MHz
- Antenna Integrated patch antenna
- Channel Width 20 MHz or 40 MHz
- MAC Layer Cambium Proprietary
- Physical Layer 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Ethernet Layer 100BaseT, Cambium PoE (V+ = pins 7 & 8, Return = pins 4 & 5)
- Protocols Used IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, SSH, SNMPv2c, HTTPs, FTP
- Network Management HTTPs, SSH, FTP, SNMPv2c
- VLAN 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
- Antenna Gain 13 dBi, integrated patch
- Max Transmit Power 23 dBm combined (5.8 GHz Band)
- Power Consumption 7 W Maximum, 5 W Typical
- Input Voltage 24 to 30 V
- Encryption 128-bit AES (CCMP mode)
- Environmental Protection IP55