RADWIN 2000 is a comprehensive portfolio of Point-to-Point wireless radios.
The RADWIN 2000 radios deliver high-capacity, long-range connectivity at the industry’s most competitive prices, and comply with worldwide regulations and industry standards. Compact and robust, RADWIN 2000 products provide Ethernet and native TDM (up to 16 E1s/T1s), thus enabling seamless migration from TDM to all-IP networks. They are deployed globally by leading cellular carriers and service providers as well as public and private networks.
RADWIN 2000 product lines include:
- RADWIN 2000 C-Plus-Series - Delivering up to 250Mbps Ethernet throughput for IP backhaul or bandwidth demanding applications
- RADWIN 2000 C-Series – Delivering up to 200 Mbps net aggregate throughput and up to 16 E1s/T1s.
- RADWIN 2000 B-Series - Delivering and upgradeable solution from 50Mbps to 100Mbps or 200Mbps net aggregate Ethernet throughput and up to 8 E1s/T1s.
- RADWIN 2000 A-Series - Delivering up to 50 Mbps net aggregate throughput and up to 4 E1s/T1s.
RADWIN 2000 Portfolio Highlights
- Up to 250 Mbps net aggregate throughput
- Native TDM (up to 16 E1s/T1s) + Ethernet
- Long range - up to 120 Km/75 miles
- Telco-grade, extremely robust in harsh conditions » Unmatched performance in dense radio environments
- Field proven operation in nLOS / NLOS path conditions
- Inter & Intra site TDD synchronization to maximize network capacity
- Multi-band radio supports multiple frequency bands on same platform
- QoS and VLAN capabilities
- Ethernet service protection through 1+1 and ring topologies
- Extremely simple to install and maintain