The RADWIN 5000 high-capacity Point-to-Multipoint (HPMP) solution delivers up to 250 Mbps per sector. It is the ideal choice for last mile enterprise connectivity, high-end applications that require guaranteed bandwidth per subscriber.
Targeting a large market with growing demands for greater capacity, RADWIN 5000 HPMP provides highest base station capacity, greater spectrum efficiency for faster ROI and superb performance in harsh conditions in licensed and unlicensed sub-6 GHz bands.
RADWIN 5000 HPMP delivers dedicated bandwidth per end-user, enabling operators to offer and meet agreed-upon service level agreements (SLAs). RADWIN 5000 HPMP radios also support an extensive range of frequency bands in the same unit, thus enabling flexible radio planning during network deployment and future evolvement.
- Up to 250 Mbps per base station sector
- Upgrade subscriber unit capacity via a software key – from 5 to 25 Mbps
- Fixed and Nomadic capabilities
- Variety of subscriber units – 5, 10, 25, 50 Mbps
- Small form factor MIMO subscriber units
- OFDM, MIMO 2x2 / Diversity for nLOS deployments
- Long range – 40 Km / 25 miles
- Widest band offering: 2.4, 2.5-2.7, 3.3-3.8, 4.9-6.4GHz
- Supporting Multiband 4.9 to 6 GHz in the same unit
- High capacity last mile enterprise connectivity
- Backhaul for wireless and landline access systems such as Wi-Fi hot spots, cellular base stations and DSLAMs
- Connectivity for high resolution video surveillance
- Wide range inter-office connectivity
- Highest base station capacity for best user experience
- Guaranteed bandwidth and Service level Agreement per subscriber
- Small form factor units save valuable tower space
- OFDM/MIMO ensure high spectral efficiency and robust performance, even in nLOS installations and strong RF interference
- Point-to-Point performance in a Point-to-Multipoint Ethernet radio